Heat, gooey, and crammed with apple taste, this Crockpot Apple Cobbler is pure consolation meals! It’s really easy to make, and with just a few fast shortcuts, you’ll be able to set it and neglect it and have a scrumptious dessert or snack prepared when you find yourself!
Y’all know I like my sluggish cooker, and boy oh boy, is that this Crockpot Apple Cobbler recipe good! I simply love that it transforms just a few pantry staples right into a scrumptious dessert. The one factor higher than consuming this apple cobbler is smelling it cooking! I let you know, folks come working to see what’s cooking after they get a whiff of this tasty sluggish cooker dessert cooking!
One of the best half about this recipe is you’ll be able to set it and neglect it. No worrying concerning the oven timer or heating up your kitchen. Simply load it into your sluggish cooker, and it’ll be prepared in just a few hours.
This crock pot dump recipe is nice for household dinners, occasions, BBQs, potlucks, and extra. Plus, you’ll be able to serve it proper from the sluggish cooker, so that you don’t have to fret about protecting it heat. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, then sit again and hearken to the compliments!
What Is A Cobbler?
Cobblers have been round for over 150 years, and are a traditional American dessert. They’re form of like an upside-down pie, with a biscuit-like crust on the highest and a fruity layer on the underside. They’re a traditional American dessert and you could find cobblers all throughout the South. Made with any number of fruit, there are such a lot of completely different sorts of cobblers, they usually’re all scrumptious!
- Apple Pie Filling – You’ll want 40 ounces. That’s about 2 cans.
- White cake combine – One field.
- Floor cinnamon
- Unsalted butter – 1 stick; melted.
- Vanilla ice cream – For serving. Non-obligatory, however who can resist the new cobbler with a scoop of ice cream?
How To Make The Finest Sluggish Cooker Apple Cobbler
- Add the apple pie filling to the insert of your crockpot. Unfold it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the apples with ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and blend it in a bit to mix.
- Add the cake combine and remaining cinnamon to a bowl and blend properly. Sprinkle the cake combine and cinnamon combination evenly over the apples.
- Drizzle the melted butter excessive of the cake combine. Do NOT combine the cake combine into the apples – it must be in a layer excessive.
- Cowl and cook dinner on excessive for 4 hours or on low for six hours.
- Serve sizzling with a scoop of ice cream, and revel in!
- I purchase cake combine and pantry components like apple pie filling after they go on sale. That manner, they’re at all times in my pantry to make simple recipes like this Crockpot Apple Cobbler.
- White cake combine has probably the most impartial taste, however you too can use yellow cake combine.
- Don’t combine the cake combine into the apples. It ought to sit in a layer on the highest.
- You can also make a blueberry cobbler, cherry cobbler, or some other type so long as you’ve acquired 2 cans of pie filling.
- I prefer to let the cobbler cool a bit of bit within the sluggish cooker earlier than serving, that manner, the ice cream doesn’t soften immediately.
This sluggish cooker apple dessert goes hand-in-hand with vanilla ice cream. You can additionally serve it with a dollop of whipped cream or, higher but, whipped cream with a dusting of cinnamon. I like this dessert on cool nights after hearty meals of shredded beef on a bun, meaty ribs, or rooster Parmesan.
Retailer any leftover Crockpot Apple Cobbler within the fridge in an hermetic container for 3-4 days. Let it cool utterly earlier than placing the lid on it, otherwise you’ll get condensation contained in the container, which might make your cobbler soggy.
Reheat the cobbler within the microwave, or get pleasure from it chilly! It’s nice for picnics or faculty lunches.
Crockpot Apple Cobbler
- 40 Oz Can or jar of apple pie filling
- 16 Oz field of white cake combine
- 1 Tsp cinnamon divided
- 1 Stick unsalted butter melted
- vanilla ice cream, to serve elective
Pour the apple pie filling into your crockpot. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp cinnamon and blend in to mix.
Combine the remaining cinnamon in with the dry cake combine. Sprinkle over the apples. Drizzle the melted butter over the cake combine, evenly. Do NOT combine the butter into the cake combine.
Cowl and Cook dinner on excessive for 4 hours – or on low for six hours.
Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.