If, like me, and most different Filipinos, you take pleasure in consuming tender, juicy meat with a robust umami taste, you’ll certainly take pleasure in this recipe. I like this Pinoy Burger Steak dish because it actually simplifies the method of cooking up a fantastic patty dish. How? It makes use of just some important components to actually energy up the general style of our ulam burger.
That’s one other issue that may actually pace up the method. We shall be utilizing some able to prepare dinner ulam burger for the meat, which additionally makes this gorgeous good as a fast repair for if you want packed lunch.
What does Pinoy burger steak style like?
Whereas the burger patty performs an enormous position on this dish, there may be one other element that we really can’t underestimate. Our mushroom gravy is liable for a large a part of the flavour of this dish, and helps distinguish it as a Pinoy Burger Steak dish. It’s made with the wealthy style of beef bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, and will get its good, velvety texture from the likes of butter and flour.
Mixing that into our ulam burger enriched by some toasted garlic on high makes the proper dish for any time of the day! I’ll have advisable it is a mid-day meal, but it surely additionally works nice in fueling you within the morning, and serving as your dinner.
I believe we’re able to get began— let me break down the steps for you!
The way to Make Pinoy Burger Steak
1. Cooking the burger patties
- Heating oil up – Get 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, and pour this right into a pan. Apply some warmth, and simply let your oil get sizzling.
- Integrating the meat – Simply add 6 CDO Ulam Burger patties, and fry them. Flip them over as soon as one facet is already cooked.
2. Creating the mushroom gravy
- Working with the butter and mushrooms – For this a part of the recipe, we’ll want 3 tablespoons of butter. Put this in a saucepan, after which with some warmth, simply let the butter soften. After that, you might want to put ¾ cup of button mushroom inside. Sauté these collectively for simply 1 minute.
- Attaining the perfect gravy consistency – Now we have now to include 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour. Stir this into the combination till it will get lumpy, after which you’ll be able to pour 1 ¾ cup of water inside. We are going to begin stirring once more, and cease as soon as the combination will get good and easy.
- Seasoning the gravy – It’s time to position 1 beef bouillon, 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, and your most popular quantity of salt and floor black pepper inside. Combine these into your dish totally.
3. Assembling the Pinoy Burger Steak
- Arranging the patties – Put 3 cooked burger patties on every plate. Then add 1 cup of cooked rice for these too.
- Including sauce – Afterwards, we’ll drizzle our stunning, savory mushroom gravy on high. Then garnish with 3 tablespoons of toasted garlic, and 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
And now you may have your self some scrumptious plates of traditional Pinoy Burger Steak! However if you wish to get actually full, I’ve a few ideas by way of dishes you’ll be able to have along with your burger steak!
What to Serve with Pinoy Burger Steak
Three scrumptious burger steak patties are positively sufficient for a meal, however I might nonetheless suggest making an attempt out this variation if you’re a seafood lover. Including a few scrumptious salmon patties would certainly improve your meal. Plus, it may possibly have a pleasant mix of sweetness and sourness with the proper mix of mayonnaise and ketchup for a sauce. This will also be an ideal breakfast dish when you occur to have some toast and eggs on you at house.
You possibly can positively anticipate to take pleasure in your burger steak extra with some completely salted Crispy Home made French Fries. In spite of everything, even with out burger steak, we frequently discover ourselves craving this ever so lovable facet dish. It’s additionally a fairly nice benefit that you have already got some mushroom gravy in our predominant recipe, which tastes nice with this crunchy deal with!
And simply to reset the palate, and supply a pleasant sourness to your desk of dishes, you must positively have some Ensaladang Mangga too! Whereas we frequently pair this with grilled dishes, it additionally works wonderful with wealthy, sauce-filled recipes equivalent to this one. One other wonderful thing about it’s that it’s actually wholesome. In spite of everything, it comprises the likes of tomato, calamansi and inexperienced mangoes within the combine! And it’ll not take an excessive amount of time to create. You really need lower than a half hour to whip this up. That’s as a result of you’ll primarily simply put together the components by slicing, and blend them collectively.
I hope you favored cooking up this Pinoy Burger Steak dish! Inform me about how your expertise went within the feedback part under.
Pinoy Burger Steak Recipe
Filipino type steak burger with gravy served with rice
- 6 patties CDO Ulam Burger
- 3 tablespoons toasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
Mushroom gravy components:
- 3/4 cup button mushroom
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 3/4 cup water
- Salt and floor black pepper to style
Warmth oil in a pan. Fry the CDO Ulam Burger Patties till either side are utterly cooked. Put aside.
Make the mushroom gravy by melting the butter in a saucepan. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 1 minute. Add flour and stir till the feel turns into lumpy. Pour water. Stir till the gravy smoothens. Add beef bouillon and season with Worcestershire sauce, salt, and floor black pepper.
Prepare 3 burger patties on every plate with 1 cup cooked rice. High with mushroom gravy and garnish with toasted garlic and chopped parsley. Serve. Share and revel in!
Energy: 494kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 27g | Fats: 39g | Saturated Fats: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 16g | Trans Fats: 0.4g | Ldl cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 221mg | Potassium: 565mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 348IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 4mg