This simple tacky dip wants simply 4 components and some minutes to arrange.
Rotel dip is a fast occasion favourite with floor beef, Rotel tomatoes and a creamy tacky base!
Prep it and hold it heat in a gradual cooker. Serve it with a pile of tortilla chips for a terrific game-day unfold.
Components in Rotel Dip
This Rotel Dip recipe, also referred to as ugly dip, is a sport day favourite made with only a few components. This recipe is much like queso dip and is a fast and straightforward snack.
- Rotel Tomatoes: A can of rotel tomatoes provides numerous taste and somewhat warmth. Rotel will be substituted with any form of salsa.
- Meat: We love floor beef on this recipe however swap it out for floor turkey or sausage.
- Cheese: Velveeta makes this dip fast and straightforward (and tremendous creamy). Cream cheese with a little bit of cheddar is a superb substitute.
- Seasonings: I add a pinch of chili powder. You can even add taco seasoning or your favourite spices to the meat when you’d like or use leftover taco floor beef.
Make Rotel Dip
This Rotel cheese dip recipe is as simple as 1,2,3!
- Brown meat and drain on the stovetop.
- Add Rotel tomatoes and cheese to the identical pan.
- Stir till melted.
Don’t drain the Rotel, because the juices present the suitable consistency. We do generally add two cans of Rotel! After all, like most recipes, you’ll be able to add in your personal favorites or change the flavors/additions primarily based on what you have got readily available.
Ideas & Variations
- Brown the meat and drain extra grease or use lean hamburger meat.
- If you happen to’d good to skip the Velveeta cheese, use 8 ouncescream cheese and 1 cup cheddar cheese in place.
- This recipe will be thinned out with a little bit of milk when you’d like a thinner consistency.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or celery, carrots, and different veggies for dipping.
- Preserve Rotel dip heat in a small gradual cooker. If the Rotel dip cools, will probably be arduous to scoop so it may be reheated on the stovetop or within the microwave till dippable once more!
- Leftovers are nice in a quesadilla, over potatoes, or added to tacos.
Ro-tel tomatoes are a model of diced tomatoes with inexperienced chilies. They create somewhat warmth to dishes and have a style much like salsa and will be discovered within the canned tomato part of most grocery shops. They add nice taste to Chili recipes, stews, Taco Soup and extra.
If you happen to don’t have Rotel Tomatoes readily available, you’ll be able to substitute one other model of tomatoes with inexperienced chiles or salsa. Though the flavour gained’t be precisely the identical, the dip will nonetheless style scrumptious.
This dip can simply be made within the gradual cooker. Merely brown and drain the bottom beef or sausage as directed and drain. Mix all components in a mini crock pot/gradual cooker and set to low 2-3 hours stirring often till melted. As soon as melted, flip the gradual cooker to heat.
Price This Recipe
Like this recipe? Then give it a score now to let your fellow readers understand it’s one thing they need to add to their household’s menu!
A straightforward tacky 4 ingredient occasion dip made with sausage or floor beef!
In a big skillet, cook dinner the bottom beef or sausage over medium-high warmth till no pink stays. Drain extra fats.
Scale back the warmth to medium.
Add processed cheese, Rotel tomatoes with juices, and chili powder.
Stir the combination till the cheese has melted and the dip is clean.
Serve heat with tortilla chips.
Cream cheese will be substituted for Velveeta cheese. Change the processed cheese with an 8oz bundle of cream cheese and add in about 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
To make this dip thicker, scale back the processed cheese to eight oz. Non-obligatory additions embody diced jalapeno, sharp cheddar cheese, or taco seasoning.
Preserve this dip heat in a small gradual cooker. The dip will thicken because it cools however will be reheated. To maintain it dippable longer, add as much as 1/3 cup of milk because it cooks.
Energy: 126 | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 11g | Fats: 7g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Ldl cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 344mg | Potassium: 200mg | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Vitamin data supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.